Monday 8 November 2021

Set The Controls for The Heart of The Sun




“I love this sparkle thing….
Maybe it has like, The Imagination of The CHILD in Him…
…Sparkle Dust.

We’ll worry about Clark Kent, later.”


SHEM: 

It's all right.


(CONTINUES SOBBING)


(SHEM SHUSHING)


(SHATTERS)


SHEM: 

Hide your eyes, Japheth.


NOAH: 

Ham?


SHEM: 

He's here.



(SOBBING)


NOAH (SOBBING) :

You don't have to go.

I don't belong Here.


For what it's worth,

I'm glad that it begins again with you.


Maybe we'll learn to be kind.



HERMIONE GRANGER :

Will he come back?


NOAH'S WIFE :

Some things cannot be unbroken.


NOAH'S WIFE :

I have to know...

Why did you spare them?


NOAH :

I looked down at those two little girls, and all I had in my heart was love.


NOAH'S WIFE :

Then why are you alone, Noah?

Why are you separated 

from Your Family?


NOAH :

Because I failed Him.

And I failed all of YOU.


NOAH'S WIFE :

Did you?

He chose you for A REASON, Noah.

He showed you The Wickedness of Man and knew you would not look away.


But then you saw Goodness, too.


The Choice was put in Your hands because He put it there.


He asked you to decide 

If We were Worth Saving.

And you chose Mercy.

You chose Love.


He has given Us 

A Second Chance.

Be A Father.

Be A Grandfather.


Help Us to Do Better this time.

Help us Start Again.


(SNIFFLES)


(SOBBING)


(NAAMEH SIGHS)


(LAUGHS)


NOAH :

The Creator, 

made Adam in His Image,

and placed The World in His Care.


That Birthright, 

was passed down to Us.

To My Father, then to Me

and to My Sons,

Shem, Japheth, and Ham.


That Birthright 

is now passed to you, 

Our Grandchildren.


This will be Your Work

and Your Responsibility.


So I Say to You --

Be Fruitful and Multiply, 

and Replenish The Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment