Sunday 7 November 2021

And We All Shine On….




"It is A Story  that hints at the dangers of Intellectual PRIDE and shows how A Man's Reason can be overthrown when he fails to acknowledge those forces •inside• himself which he simply CANNOT understand."
















Q. :But WHY would he make The Movie so COMPLICATED? 

A. : Yeah, I mean, but why did Joyce write Finnegan's Wake? 

It's a way of, like, opening doors from, like, a hermetically sealed reality into possibilities

And it's also a way of TRAPPING Someone Like ME. Like, who goes looking for clues and, like, keeps finding them. 

And next thing you know, you're like, "Man, I've been... I've been trapped in this hotel forever. I'm dreaming about this place.

You know, I'm Like Jack. I'm, like, all Work and no Play. 

OR, The Other Way around. 
It doesn't really MATTER, like... You're, like, in this LOOP. 

But, you know, There are ESCAPE Routes, like the... like, I think he puts Escape Routes into it, into This Maze, into This TRAP. 

I mean, there ARE ways OUT of it — And Danny finds a way out of it, you know, by •retracing• His Steps, by going BACKWARDS and forwards. 

And once you start, you know, studying, you know, Synchronicity and Symbolism, then, like, suddenly, like, you're noticing in Your OWN Life, like, things start popping out. 

Things that you hadn't noticed before, you know, like 
Your... Point of View is being ALTERED by Your Study. 

And, you know, it's the... 
It's Quantum Physics, you know, like, The ACT of OBSERVING, like, affects you know, The Thing Observed. 

Hi, Lloyd.

Yeah. Yeah, I mean, it gets weird because, like, I'd... you know, as I've been obsessing over this thing, you know, I've been home, like, I'd been out of work for a while, like... 

I have a small son. 
You know, we're thinking of moving out to, like, somewhere isolated. 

I mean, Things get STRANGE, you know? Like, you're... like, 

“Wow, My Life 
has actually BECOME 
The Shining, you know?”

No comments:

Post a Comment