Tuesday 26 October 2021

Ultra


Freed from Desire.







Falling in Love?

That didn't even occur to him? 



What sort of Man is that?!

The Fire Eyes of The Paralysed Cripple BURN with Terrible Hatred and Sinister Intelligence --

"So we meet at last, eh? It was inevitable that we should clash!"

The Superman : Who are You?

“The Head [geddit?] of a Vast Ring of Evil Enterprises -- Men like Reynolds are but My Henchmen. You have interfered frequently with My Plans, and it is time for you to be removed!"

The Superman : If What You Say is True, then thanks for giving me the opportunity to capture you!"

"You may not find that task as simple as it appears on the surface. You  may possess unbelievable strength -- but you are pitting yourself against A Mental Giant!

I am known as "The Ultra-Humanite". Why? Because a Scientific experiment resulted in my possessing The Most Agile and Learned Brain on Earth! - Unfortunately for Mankind, I prefer to use this Great Intellect for Crime. My Goal? DOMINATION OF THE WORLD!!










No comments:

Post a Comment