Sunday 10 October 2021

Every System is Vulnerable to Empathy


David :
I don't believe that any System 
is totally secure.
I bet you Jim could get in.

Melvin :
I bet you he couldn't.

David :
I bet you he could.

Jim :
You'll never get in through frontline security, 
but you might look for a back door.

Melvin :
I can't believe it, Jim!
That girl standing over there listening 
and you tell him about our back door?

Jim :
Mr. Potato Head! 
Back doors are NOT secrets!

Melvin :
Yeah, but you're giving away 
all our best tricks.

Jim :
They're not TRICKS.

What's a back door?

Jim :
Well, whenever I Design A System, 
I always put in 
a simple password 
that only I know about. 
That way, whenever I want to get 
back in, I can bypass whatever 
security they've added on.
That's basically what it is.

David :
Yeah?

Jim :
You really want to get in, 
find out as much as you can about 
The Guy Who Designed The System.

David :
Come on, I don't even know 
The Guy's name.

Melvin :
Boy, are you guys dumb
You guys are so dumb.

I got this thing all figured. 
I figured it out all by myself.

Jim :
Oh, yeah, Melvin? 
How would you do it?

Melvin : 
The FIRST Game on The List.
Go right through 
Falken's Maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment