Monday, 18 October 2021

Some by BLOOD, Some by CHOICE







JADZIA Dax : 
I Like your spots. 

LISA: 
(dark skinned) 
Most people don't have them because our ancestors were mostly human. 
My Mom says they make me Special. 


MOLLY: 
(another red-head) 
It's just genetics, Lisa. 
Like Torvin's ridges. 

LISA: 
You're just jealous, Molly. 

O'BRIEN: 
Molly? 

YEDRIN Dax: 
Oh yes. You'll find a lot of them here. 
The Name has been passed down through The O'Brien line. 

MIRANDA: 
Molly, this is your grandfather's 
great great great grandfather. 

MOLLY:  
Hello.

O'BRIEN: 
[ COMPLETELY Freaked-out — Dr. Schrodinger O’Brien doesn’t want to LOOK at Her. ] 
Hi. 

How much were we, were you able to salvage from The Defiant?





GABRIEL: 
They're here! They're here! 

WORF: 
Who? 

GABRIEL : 
The KLINGONS…!!

(A group of people with varying amounts of ridges, including NONE.) 

BROTA: 
Q'apla. 

WORF: 
Q'apla. 


BROTA: 
We are The Sons of Mogh. 

WORF: 
You are My Descendents. 

BROTA: 
Some by BLOOD, 
some by CHOICE — 

Our HEARTS are Klingon. 

We live as Warriors, 
just as you taught 
Our Ancestors long ago.


GABRIEL: 
I'm going to be 
ONE of Them someday. 

I'll ride a wild torga and go hunting, 
and only come to The Settlement 
to trade furs for the things I NEED. 

PARELL: 
( A Human Woman — 
She places a Fierce Hand on The Boy’s Shoulder )
When you are older, 
You will have the chance 
to prove yourself. 

If you are Worthy, 
you can take a Klingon Name 
and live among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment