Wednesday 1 June 2022

The House of Ferrari

 

Ferarri :
Hello, Rick.

Rick :
Hello, Ferrari.
How's Business at 
The Blue Parrot?

Ferarri :
Fine, but I'd like to buy your café.

Rick :
It's not For Sale.

Ferarri :
You haven't heard My Offer.

Rick :
It's not for sale 
at any price.

Ferarri :
What do you want for Sam?

Rick :
I Don't Buy or Sell 
Human Beings.

Ferarri :
Too bad. That's Casablanca's 
leading commodity.
In refugees alone, we could 
make a fortune,
if you'd work with me 
in The Black Market.

Rick :
Suppose you run Your Business
and let me run mine.

Ferarri :
Suppose we ask Sam.
Maybe he'd like to make a change.

Rick :
Suppose we do.

Ferarri :
When will you realise that 
in This World today...
Isolationism is no longer
a practical policy?

Rick :
Sam, Ferrari wants you to work for him at the Blue Parrot.

Sam, The Piano-Player :
Oh, I like it fine here.

Rick :
He'll double what I pay you.

Sam, The Piano-Player :
I ain't got time to spend
what I make here. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment