Saturday 18 June 2022

What Makes You Think….



It’s not her — 
it’s Vader.

He’ll Attack, Next.
He Doesn’t Have 
The Paitence for a Siege.

Joyce is serving dinner to Faith. 

Joyce
So you're A Slayer, too. 
Isn't that interesting! 

(smiles)
 Do you like it? 
(sets down the bowl) 

Faith: 
God, I love it! 

Buffy: 
(wants the bowl) 
Uh, Mom? 

Joyce: (waves her off) 
Uh, just a second, honey. 
(scoops broccoli onto Faith's plate) 
You know, Buffy never talks that way. Why do you love it? 
Buffy gives up and grabs a pair of tongs to take some fries for herself. 

Faith
Well, when I'm fighting, it's like 
The Whole World goes away and 
I only know one thing: 

That I'm gonna win 
and they're gonna lose. 

I like that feelin'. 

(digs into her food) 
Joyce smiles at that and takes her seat. 

Buffy: 
Well, sure. Really beats that dead feeling you get 
when they win and you lose. 

Faith: 
I don't let that kind 
of negative thinking in. 

Joyce
(points at Faith) 
Right. (shakes her finger) 
Right. That could get you hurt. 
Buffy can be awfully negative sometimes. (to Buffy) 
See, honey, you 
gotta fight that. 
(smiles) 

Buffy
(smiles back weakly) 
I'm workin’ on it. 

(keeps taking fries)







There's no way out, Master. ( Straining ) Admit you are beaten. Roken: What is it? What's wrong? It's over. I'm going back. You can't quit. I fought for too long. You can't just throw that away. It won't make a difference. They want all of us. Vader wants me. If you surrender, she died for nothing. He'll keep coming. That's why I have to stop him. You're going to fight him? He expects me to surrender. He knows I'll do everything I can to protect these people. You'll be on your own. No. Haja, look out for her, will you? You want to tell me how you're gonna fight without a weapon? There are other ways to fight. ( Grunting ) Stormtrooper: Seize him. Come on, where is it? 

Reva: 
Inform Lord Vader, 
Kenobi is ours
He's on his way. 
You're gonna die soon. 

Ben :
( Whispering ) 
You're not bringing him to me. 
I'm bringing him to you

This isn't over yet —
There are families back there. Children
Are you gonna let him do it again, 
what he did to you? 
We could end this together

What Makes You THINK 
He Won't SEE it Coming

Because ALL He’ll See is ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment