Tuesday 30 March 2021

The Price

 











GUNN:

I'll only say this once --

The guys you send to create those diversions will die. 


PRICE :

Yes, they are. 

You try not to get anybody killed, you wind up getting everybody killed. 


Get ready to move out. 


ANGEL :

What should I do? 


PRICE :

Go to the village, call out the Groosalugg and kill him. 


ANGEL :

Kill their undefeated champion? 

I can't, I'll turn into The Beast. 


PRICE :

I know. 


ANGEL :

When I fired you guys, the reason I.... 

The Darkness was coming out of me. 

I didn't want you near it. 

The Thing that comes out here is 

TEN times worse. 

I do this, you know I won't come back from it. 


PRICE :

Yes, you will

I know you

We know you. 

We know you're A Man with a Demon inside

not the other way around. 

You have the strength to do what's needed, 

and you'll come back to us. 


FRED :

I could go with you. 

I know how to prepare the Challenge Torch. 


PRICE :

You'll come back








GUNN :

You really think he'll come back? 


PRICE :

I need him to think it.



The Grandson thought about it for a minute 
and then asked His Grandfather : 
"Which wolf wins?"

The Old Cherokee simply replied, 

"The one you feed."

No comments:

Post a Comment