Thursday 4 March 2021

LAND

The Great Reset: Is Bill Gates TOO Powerful?

LEX LUTHOR,
Greatest Criminal Mastermind of Our Age :
At last, it's Official --
 
Thanks to The Generous Help of The United States Government, we will pull off 
The Greatest Real-Estate Swindle of all Time

Miss Teschmacher :
Lex, what is this obsession with Real Estate? 
All the time, "land, land, land." 

LEX LUTHOR,
Greatest Criminal Mastermind of Our Age :
Miss Teschmacher, when I was 6 years old, 
My Father said to me --

Miss Teschmacher :
"Get Out."  ?


Before That. He said, 
"Son, Stocks may Rise and Fall.
Utilities and Transportation Systems may collapse. 

People are No Damn Good

But They will always need Land... 
and They'll pay through The Nose to get it.

Remember," My Father said... 

“Land.”

Right. 

It's a pity that he didn't see from such humble beginnings how I've created This Empire. 

An Empire? This? 

Miss Teschmacher, how many girls do you know who have a Park Avenue address like this one? 

Park Avenue address? 
Two hundred feet below. 

Do you realise what people are shelling out up there for a few miserable rooms off a common elevator? 
What more could anyone ask? 

Sunshine? A night on the town instead of under it?

Otis?

Yes? 

Did you feed the babies? 

Not... Not today, Mr Luthor. 

Otis, feed the babies.

Mr Luthor, please.

Otis. Relax. 

Your babies weren't hungry, Mr Luthor. 

Lex, you're sick. 
You are really sick. 
You would take a diaper pin to cut a baby's throat. 
You'd fix the brakes on your own grandmother's wheelchair. 
I don't know, just explain one thing to me, Lex. 

Why do I love you so much? 

Because life with me is never dull. 

No, it's never dull, Lex... 
because you are the pits. 
You're really the pits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment