Thursday 5 March 2020

WALK




According to producer Kevin Feige, the filmmakers placed the Foo Fighters song "Walk" in this movie because they thought its lyrics were strangely appropriate for this movie: 

"If you asked two months ago if we would have a Foo Fighters song in this movie, I would have said 'I don't think so.' 

But we heard the song, and it just has these eerily appropriate lyrics and themes. 

Ken (director Sir Kenneth Branagh), in particular, just loved it with these lyrics about learning to walk again, and the way that fit the themes of the movie about redemption and learning to be a hero."









“She knew me best then, she knows me best now and so going through that whole trauma of Superman Returns, the end of Superman Returns was a long drawn out process of me in denial for much of it and thankfully, I guess, I didn’t lean on drugs or alcohol, partying. 

I played World of Warcraft endlessly … it wasn’t helping me. 

It was a coping mechanism but it wasn’t teaching me things until I finally came, you know, had several experiences where I had to come to terms with that and she was part of that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment