Tuesday 17 December 2019

Papa's Goods





And There's Injustice.
Living with that much Injustice from 
The Person Who was Supposed to Represent -- 

He's The One Who Tells You What the World is Going to Think of You.

And if He tells you you're bad -- 

That, forever –


Do You Really Want to Fuck a Priest, or Do You Want Really Want To Fuck God....?

Is that possible...?!

Oh, Yes....











ANDOR: 
You had better be right, Neeva, 
because Servant of Xoanon or not, a
if we fail, I will kill you. 

NEEVA: 
Xoanon has promised us victory. 

ANDOR: 
No. He has promised you
And you have promised us.

[Outside Xoanon's shrine]

(Where Leela cut through the wall fabric.) 

DOCTOR: (sotto) 
I must examine those relics. 

LEELA: (sotto) 
The Village was dangerous enough, but the shrine of Xoanon?


[Xoanon's shrine]

(The Doctor watches, unseen.) 
NEEVA: 
Speak to me, Xoanon, that I may know your will. 
Speak, Xoanon. Speak. 

WARRIOR [OC]: 
Shaman Neeva! 
It's time to leave! 

NEEVA: 
I'm coming. 

WARRIOR: 
Andor asks that you do not delay. 

NEEVA: 
I said I'm coming! 

(Neeva puts his spacesuit back on its stand, puts on another coat made of old bits of spaceship and a helmet fashioned from a spacesuit glove.)

[Outside Xoanon's shrine]

DOCTOR: 
I like the hat. 
Very fetching. 

LEELA: 
That was 
The Hand of Xoanon. 

DOCTOR: 
That was an armoured space glove, or what was left of one.

[Meeting room]

ANDOR: 
The attack must begin at once. 

NEEVA: 
Xoanon has spoken. 
We shall not fail.

[Xoanon's shrine]

DOCTOR: 
It's all clear. 

(He goes to the tables of relics.

DOCTOR: 
Amazing. You know, I had a feeling --
I had a feeling that Neeva was actually expecting to hear an answer to his prayer. 

LEELA: 
There wouldn't be much point in praying if he didn't. 

DOCTOR: 
I could quote you a few theologians who'd give you an argument on that
He was listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment