Friday 20 December 2019

HUX



What if I were able to promise you that Humiliation always turns into Rage? 

INT. STAR DESTROYER FINALIZER - BRIDGE

On board the bridge, CAPTAIN EDRISON PEAVEY of the Finalizer watches the Raddus in the distance, then turns to GENERAL ARMITAGE HUX.

PEAVEY: We've caught them in the middle of their evacuation.

ARMITAGE HUX: I have my orders from Supreme Leader Snoke himself. This is where we snuff-out the resistance once and for all. Tell Captain Canady to prime his dreadnought. Incinerate their base, destroy their transports and obliterate their fleet.

EXT. SPACE - DAY

The enormous Mandator IV-class Siege Dreadnought known as the Fulminatrix, owned by CAPTAIN MODEN CANADY, pops from hyperspace and into the foreground from the far reaches of space. Two massive cannons slung beneath the ship's belly begin to lower and take aim.

INT. STAR DESTROYER FINALIZER - BRIDGE PIT

In the destroyer's bridge pit, a beautiful yet stern monitor eyes a red X shape on her radar screen, her surroundings lit red for ideal visibility during battlefield conditions.

MONITOR: General, Resistance ship approaching. Launching shields in attack mode.

ARMITAGE HUX: (incredulous) A single light fighter?

EXT. SPACE - DAY

The X-wing ship faces off with the Fulminatrix. The tiny droid BB-8 occupies the tailseat with COMMANDER POE DAMERON up front.

INT. X-WING SHIP - COCKPIT

POE: Happy beeps here, buddy, come on.

INT. RADDUS - CONTROL ROOM

GENERAL LEIA ORGANA monitors him from the control room.

POE: (over intercom) We've pulled crazier stunts than this.

LEIA: Just for the record, Commander Dameron, I'm with the droid on this one.

POE: (over intercom) Thank you for your support, General.

INT. X-WING SHIP - COCKPIT

POE: Happy beeps. Attention! (flicks a switch) This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, I have an urgent communique for General Hux.

INT. STAR DESTROYER FINALIZER - BRIDGE PIT

LANK PAZE: Patch him through.

ARMITAGE HUX: This is General Hux of the First Order. The Republic is no more. Your fleet are rebel scum and war criminals. Tell your precious princess there will be no terms... there will be no surrender.

POE: (over intercom) Hi, I'm holding for General Hugs.

HUX: This is Hux. You and your friends are doomed! We will wipe your filth from the galaxy.

POE: (over intercom) OK, I'll hold.

ARMITAGE HUX: Hello?

POE: (over intercom) Hello? Yup. I'm still here.

ARMITAGE HUX: (to Paze) Can you.... can he hear me?

The officer LANK PAZE nods from the bridge pit.

POE: (over intercom) Hugs?

ARMITAGE HUX: He can.

POE: (over intercom) With an 'H'. Skinny guy. Kinda pasty.

ARMITAGE HUX: I can hear you. Can you hear me?

POE: (over intercom) Look, I can't hold forever. If you reach him.... tell him Leia has an urgent message for him.

PEAVEY: I believe he's tooling with you, sir.

POE: (over intercom) About his mother.

ARMITAGE HUX: Open fire!





What if I were able to promise you that Humiliation always turns into Rage? 

How long does that conversion take? 
How long is the evolution? 
How long does it take to get from the larva stage-- 


I fully understand what you're asking.


How long does it take? 

I guess it depends.

Like with Germany, it was 15 or 20 years.

Forget it.

But Wile E. Coyote, you know, he —
He has a fast turnaround.

I Want to Die.

I Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment