Saturday 28 December 2019

And I Did, and it Worked.




• Wisdom
• Circumspection
• Discernment 
• Trials
• Sacrifice
• Intuition
• Divination
• Prophecy










When I couldn't get Sober, 
He urged me  
Not to Give up Hope 
and 
He urged me to 
Find My Faith -


It didn't have to be his, or anyone else's, 
as long as it was rooted upon Forgiveness.

 And most importantly, 
He said that : -

If I Accepted Responsibility for My Wrongdoings,
and 
If I embraced That Part of My Soul That Was UGLY.

( "Hugging The Cactus", he calls it. )

If I Hugged The Cactus Long Enough,
I Would Become a Man of Some Humility,
and that 
My Life would Take on New Meaning.

And I Did, and it Worked.


All he asked in return was that 
I should Help The Next Guy
in some small way.






No comments:

Post a Comment