Thursday 6 June 2024

To Survive a War -- You Gotta Become War

All's Fair in Love and War.
This is My Design.

Gremlins 2- Gizmo Vs. Mohawk (Spider-Gremlin)


MARLA: 
Could I get some help here?
I'm trapped in adhesive
polymer material...

...and I'm on deadline!

Darling, it's you!
Thank God you're here.

Well, I could help you,
or I could just leave you here.

Listen, about Billy.
Nothing happened.

I asked him out to dinner.
It was strictly business.

Okay, it wasn't absolutely,
completely strictly business,
I'll be Honest.

It'll be an Openness thing.

I did have Designs on him.
I didn't get to First Base. Okay?

It'll Do.


- What a wonderfully prepared woman.

Gizmo.

[GREMLIN GROANING]

What happened to him?

BILLY: I don't know.
I guess they pushed him too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment