Saturday 29 June 2024

Set and Setting

I took mushrooms and went to Astroworld and I had a really bad time.
 You’re a moron. 
They are sacred. Go to nature. 
Who wants to be on the Black Dragon, tripping.
 I would fucking be puking, man, about fifty 
yards, with each hurl of the Black Dragon. 
(screeches) Possessed Dragon. 

The Matrix Resurrections - The Game Awards Clip

"I just think it’s interesting to see how people act on their beliefs, you know what I mean? Cos all your beliefs, they’re just that. They’re nothing, they’re how you were taught and raised. That doesn’t make ’em real. That’s why I always recommend a psychedelic experience, cos it does make you realise everything you learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily true.

There’s dick jokes on the way, please relax. (laughs) You’re going, ‘This guy better have some good dick jokes, I’ll tell you that, honey. I mean, this guy better have a big, long, purple-vein dick joke to pull himself out of this comedy hole.’ Throw down the big purple-vein dick and I crawl out of it and that’s gonna be the joke at the end. Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, hey, the clown got the laugh : cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment