Friday 14 June 2024

Release The Hounds

"Ow! Oh! This little puppy here just tried to take a bite out of me.
He's a cute little guy, though. Kind of reminds me of Queequeg.

You know, there was a recent comparative cognition study that showed that 
dogs hold hostilities toward people that harm their Masters? I mean, 
I guess maybe I miss having a dog to love...
and someone to hold my grudges for me."

Release The Hounds






Open your eyes, come back to me.

What is your name?

Margaret O'Brien.

What is your name?

Well...

Now that you mention it...

...I think I was a man.

Laughing is good.

- My neck feels much better.
- Oh, that's good.

What I just experienced,
was that me?

What was you, darling?

That man in the armor,
was that me?

Yes. That was your spirit.

Our spirits live on
in the whole of time,

exist in many vessels
through time.

This is the vessel
you're existing in now, in 1950.

- Excuse me.
- As you all may recall,

during the trauma that you went through
while we were processing...

Yes.

...It was of the utmost importance

that you experience every detail...

...every specific detail

through all of your senses,
of that memory,

and that we go over it again

and over it again
and over it again

until it loses its power.
This is very...

- Excuse me.
- This is very important.

- Why it is important...
- Excuse me.

...Is if you bring someone
out of a traumatic event,

back to the present time,

- no matter how carefully you do that...
- Excuse me.

...If you have not
gone over the memory...

Excuse me. Excuse me.

Some of this sounds
quite like hypnosis, is it not?

This is a process of
de-hypnotization, if you will.

Man is asleep. This process
wakes him from his slumber.

I still find it difficult
to see the proof

with regards to past lives
that your movement claims.

Would you care to
submit yourself to processing?

"Look through the telescope,"
as my friend said.

Oh, perhaps another time.

You've also said that these methods,
Cause Methods,

can cure leukemia,
according to your book, and...

Some forms of leukemia.

In being able
to access past lives,

we are able to treat illnesses
that may have started back

thousands, even trillions of years.

- Trillions?
- With a sir.

The earth is not understood
to be more than a few billion years old.

Even the smartest of our current
scientists can be fooled, yes.

- You can understand skepticism...
- Yes!

- ...can you not?
- Yes, yes.

For without it, we'd be positives
and no negatives, therefore zero charge.
We must have it.

Good Science by definition
allows for more than one 
opinion, does it not?

Which is why our gathering
of Data is so far-reaching.

Otherwise, you merely have
the will of one man,
which is the basis 
of Cult, is it not?

'Tis, 'tis.
And thankfully, we are, all of us,
working at breakneck speeds

and in unison towards capturing
the mind's fatal flaws

and correcting it back to
its inherent state of perfect.

Whilst righting civilisation
and eliminating war and poverty,

and therefore, the atomic threat.

Well...

I find it quite difficult
to comprehend, or more 
to the point, believe,
that you believe, sir, that 
time travel hypnosis therapy
can bring world peace
and cure cancer.

....I have never been to 
The Pyramids, have you?

-No.

And yet we know that they are there
because learned men have told us so.

May I ask, what is your name?

- John More.

Mr. More, if I may,

is there something frightening to you
about The Cause's travels into the past?

- Frightening? No, no.
- Yes.

What scares you so much about
traveling into the past, sir?

- I'm not frightened.
- Are you afraid that we might discover

that our past has been reshapen?

Perverted?

And perhaps what we think
we know of this world

- is false information?
- Time travel does not

frighten me, sir,
because it's not possible.

What does frighten me is the possibility
of some poor soul with leukemia

- coming to you...
- There are dangers

of traveling in and out of time
as we understand it.

But it's not unlike traveling
down a river, you see?

You travel down the river,
'round the bend, look back,

and you cannot see
around the bend can you?

But that does not mean
it is not there, does it?

But certain clubs would like us
to think that a truth,

I say truth, uncovered
should stay hidden.

I belong to no club, and if you're
unwilling to allow any discussion...

No, this isn't a
discussion, it's a grilling.

There's nothing I can do for you
if your mind has been made up.

You seem to know the answers
to your questions. Why do you ask?

I'm sorry you're unwilling
to defend your beliefs

- in any kind of rational...
- If you already

know the answers to your questions,
then why ask, pig fuck?!

We are not helpless.

And we are on a journey
that risks the dark.

If you don't mind,
a good night to you.

Freddie, stop!

This is not the time. Stop.

- And this is where we are at.

At the lowest level to have
to explain ourselves, for what?

For what we do
we have to grovel?

The only way to defend ourselves
is to attack.

If we don't do that, we will lose
every battle that we are engaged in.

We will never dominate
our environment

the way we should
unless we attack.

And this city,
city is just noise.

I know this city.

I know its rotten secrets,
its filthy lies and secrets.

They... invited us here
and welcomed us.

Only to throw us down
and kick us out.

It's a grim joke.

You got the names and information
of the people at this party, right?

- You invited them?
- Yeah, what for?

All right, Clark.
Get up, you're coming with me.

Hey, I need some help. You want to put
on a good show or no? Let's go. Come on.

Yes, who is it?

Mr. More, this is
Freddie Quell from The Cause.

I'd like to have a word.

Mr. Quell,
it's 3:00 in the morning.

Yes, sir, we have a gift
we'd like to present to you.

You'd like to present to me?
How do you... know where I live?

Um, can we come in,
just have a word?

How about if we do it right in
the doorway. How does that sound?

Sure, um...

Shit!

Jesus! Hey!

- Good morning.
- Good morning.

Well, I don't think you have
to worry about Mr. John More

speaking out against you.

What did you do?

He had a wise ass mouth.

My little soldier, what did you do?

- You need to tell me so that I know.
- No, I'm not going to tell you.

Nothing bad.

I just...
I just talked to him.

But this is not the way.

Naughty boy, OK?

All right? Freddie?

You are a mischief.

A horrible young man, you are.

This is acting like an animal,

a dirty animal that eats
its own feces when hungry.

We stand far above that crowd.

Don't we?

- Well...
- We need to remember where we've met.

It's nagging at me.

Isn't it you?

No comments:

Post a Comment