Friday 7 June 2024

The Secret is Laughter




The Master (2012) - "The Secret"



…..you fail to understand History 
(or Humanity) in addition 
to Wagner -- 

Master
Are You Unpredictable?

Dog……
......(*fart) [starts sniggering]

Master : Silly
(audibly smiling) Silly Animal.

Dog : (giggling
I couldn't help it(!)

Master : (grinning
Dirty Animal.

Dog : (struggling 
to calm down
Sorry.....

Master : (making it up as he goes along)
It's GOOD to Laugh during Processing -- 
Sometimes we forget, even if 
it is The Sound of An Animal.

-- Freddie Quell, Test Session,
March 5th, 1950, 18:00 hours.
Aboard the sailing vessel Alethia.
LD, MOC, MD, Logged and Approved.


Master :
That's enough. That's enough now. 
You're gonna make me red all over. 
Thank you. 
Thank you. 

Book II... is about Man
And the title of the book 
is ‘The Split Saber’

And here we have 
some Answers
No more secrets.

 The source of all Creation
Good and Eviland 
the source of All... 
...now, funny enough, 
the source of All... 
...is you

I have unlocked and discovered 
A Secret to Living in 
these bodies that we hold. 
And, oh yes,
 it's very, very, 
VERY, VERY SERIOUS --

The Secret... 
...is Laughter

Now, I'd like to discuss processing and 
communication. The art of 
Listening, if you will. 


Bill. Hello. - How are you? - Fine, thank you. - You came from New York? - New York City, yes. 

So, what do you think of the book? 
What do you think about it? 

I think it stinks
If it were up to me I'd chop this thing down 
to a three-page pamphlet and 
hand it to people before they got on the subway. 
But I edited most of his earlier work. 

Can I talk to you for a minute?
Outside?

Let me say this, the man is a Grade-A Mystic. 
A true, original mystic of the highest order. But his work is garbled and twisted, and let me tell you... What... What is this?

Helen :
Hello.

Master :
Helen. - Author. - Please. - I've been reading the new book. - What do you think? I think it's wonderful. - Wait till you get to the good parts. - Oh, yes. Well, as I've begun, I did notice on page 13 there's a change. You've changed the processing-platform question. Now it says, "Can you imagine...?" Yes. Yes. If our previous method was to induce memory by asking, "Can you recall," doesn't it then change everything if now we say, "Can you imagine?" We are invoking a new, wider range to account for the new data. "Can you imagine," allows for a more creative pathway to the mind. More open. - But if the new... - What do you want?! Helen. This is the new work.

No comments:

Post a Comment