Sunday 10 April 2022

Germs









“So these things, I met them. And what they were were, like, silver.. like those things you get in rave videos.. silver, morphing, mercurial blobs of chrome, that think. And they took me to the fifth dimension. And the fifth dimension is outside space and time, and they explained to me what time is all about.

The Universe we live in is designed to grow larvae. Right? Believe.. you don’t have to believe me; I’m just setting the story here.

They explained to me that beyond Space and Time, We have our actual selves. These things that we’re experiencing right now are sections through Time. Everyone here is a section through time. But in actual fact, you’re not experiencing your real body. What is your real body? Your real body is a process. It starts when you’re born, and it moves forward until you die. That is You. Seen from outside, that’s what you look like. You look like a gigantic centipede, spread around all the little things that you always do: up and down through your house, up the stairs, down to the store and back – and it’s a centipede, and it’s us. It starts as a little baby and it comes out of your mother’s womb, and it gets bigger.

That is the process in Time. Like I said : We’re experiencing sections now, so we don’t spend a lot of time thinking about this. But think of ourselves as processes through Time, which is what we actually are.

We all know we were twelve, we all know we were ten years old. But where is that? Point to it. Show me you at ten years old – and yet you were there.

So these things said to me : "This is what’s going on. We use time to grow larvae, because outside Space and Time you can’t grow anything. Because it’s timeless, nothing grows. What you wanna do, if you want to make one of these higher dimensional beings – that’s actually Us, already – is that you grow it in time. So you make a universe.

And how you make a universe is : you plug a little part of yourself into the information world that they live in – which is what I seemed to be experiencing; this kind of sea of pure information – and they exist in that, but there is no Time. Time is part of that.. but this is the fifth dimension; it’s like : Time, Space, Breadth, Depth.. plus.

And They said to Me: "The Universe You Live in, The World You’re Living in, is a larva. Every single one of Us here is the same thing. There’s no distinction. All We do is.. We don’t understand what we are.

And they explained to me: if you’ve got a two-dimensional field, see; a flat plane, and you stick your hand through it – there’s one hand there, but if you stick your hand through a two-dimensional plane, the two-dimensional entities who live on there, they will see four circles. Right? Four distinct, completely different circles. But no, it’s the one hand.

Every one of us in here is the same fucker. We’re all the same thing, according to these weirdos. And what we are is.. thank you… I’m pleased someone agrees. And what we are is intersections through 4D space-time.

So yeah, I look like this. I stop here. No, I don’t stop here. I’ve been here for, what, five minutes now? Where was that guy who was here five minutes ago? Where is he? Point to him. But he existed; you all saw him. I saw you five minutes ago. Where is that guy?

So this led me into some very strange alleyways.

These things explained to me that.. as I say, the universe is some kind of larval entity. What it does is it proceeds through stages of development.

Now if you think about a foetus in the womb – and there’s a famous phrase that says.. what is it? Phylogeny recapitulates.. y’know, Evolution or whatever the fuck it is.
Y’know, I forget the good bits.

But it’s the idea that if you’ve got a foetus, it starts off.. like every living thing, it starts as a unicellular entity, it splits.. it becomes a lizard; it becomes a mammal; eventually it becomes a human.

And they said to me: the culture you’re living in is.. understand it this way: Phylogeny recapitulates History.

So what we’re actually watching is this thing coming towards self-awareness and coherence in the same way that a foetus does. We haven’t even been born yet. There are no adults on this planet.

There’s not one adult on this planet.
Which explains a lot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment