Monday 12 August 2019

The Majors Tom : The Exorcist Trilogy (The Exorcist/Twinkle Twinkle Killer Cain/LEGION)



"You're Gonna Die Up There."
(Soils The Rug)

— The Demon Lord Pazuzu




Uniform Costume Design 
by Hugo Boss

( It’s based on those of the New Jersey State Traffic Cops, I believe - The Highway Patrol )


“My Punishment is More Than I Can Bare.”

—  which means that he will be driven out of his mind by his guilt and cursed to live forever, unable to cope in his mind with the things that he did.... Thus, he suffers a psychotic break and forgets Who He Is and What He Has Done. 

“Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of The Earth 
- which is why people think he’s The Man in The Moon - 

and from thy face shall I be hid; 
No-one will recognise him, even God — which is why he has to be marked.

and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in The Earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.” 

He will manifest in The Guise of a Persecuted and Crazy Tramp or Drifter with Memory-Loss and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder :

JOHN RAMBO


And The LORD said unto him, 
Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, 
vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold


And The LORD set a mark upon Cain
lest any finding him should kill him. 




And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in The Land of Nod, on The East of Eden.

He goes down to live in The Wilderness as a Wildman or Hermit, to dwell amongst The Wretched of The Earth.

Col. Vincent Kane : 
In order for Life to have appeared spontaneously on earth, there first had to be hundreds of millions of protein molecules of The Ninth Configuration. 

But given the size of The Planet Earth, do you know how long it would have taken for just one of these protein molecules to appear entirely by chance? 

Roughly ten to the two hundred and forty-third power billions of years. And I find that far, far more fantastic than simply believing in a God.




Captain Billy Cutshaw : 
I tried, sir. See The Stars? 
So cold, so far, and so very lonely. Oh, so lonely. 
All that Space... just... Empty Space. 

And so far from Home. 
I've circled round and round this house, orbit after orbit. 

Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like never to stop, and circle alone up there forever. 

And what if I got there - got to The Moon - and couldn't get back? 

Sure, everyone dies, but I'm afraid to die ALONE, so far from Home. 

And if there's no God, then that's really, REALLY alone.



You see, his only hope of finding cure for himself is to wipe away The Guilt by a Saving Act... by curing the other inmates, or at least see some improvement.

But that takes time.

Time and your help.



Captain Cutshaw,

I'm taking my life, in the hope that my death will provide the shock that is curative in therapy.

In any case, you now have your one example.

If ever I've injured you, I am sorry.
I have been fond of you.
I know some day I will see you again.

Vincent Kane.






No comments:

Post a Comment