Saturday 24 August 2019

Back to The Beginning


Merciful Father
I have squandered My Days with plans of many things. 

This was not among them. 

But at this moment, 
I beg only to Live the next 
few minutes Well
For all We Ought to Have Thought
and Have not Thought;
all We Ought to Have Said
and Have not Said
all We Ought to Have Done
and Have not Done
I pray Thee, God, 
for Forgiveness.

Buliwyf
Lo, There Do I See My Father
Lo, There Do I See... 

Herger the Joyous
...My Mother, and My Sisters, and My Brothers. 

Buliwyf: 
Lo, There Do I See... 

Herger the Joyous: 
...The Line of My People... 

Edgtho the Silent: 
...Back to The Beginning. 

Weath the Musician: 
Lo, They Do Call to Me. 

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan:
They Bid Me Take My Place Among Them. 

Buliwyf:
In The Halls of Valhalla... 

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan:
...Where The Brave... 

Herger the Joyous:
...May Live... 

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan:
...Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment