Monday 5 August 2019

Zen and The Art of Holding The Table-Tennis Paddle






Sam-8 :
Hey, you want to play some ping-pong?

  
No.

Sam-8 :

Come on, I'll teach you. It'll help you relax. What's the score? 
 
2-18.

  
OK

Sam-8 :

Do you want me to show you how to hold that?

No...No, I...

  
I don't need you to show me how to hold it!

Sam-8 :

OK, OK Yeah, "OK" 
 
Should we play? 
 
Yeah!

  
Fuck! God!

  
Shit!

  
19-2.

  
Yeah...

Sam-8 :

You want a...You want a stick of gum? You know... You should approach this in a different way.
Remember when you went to flight school? 
What are you doing?

  
I'm fixing the net.

Sam-8 :
It is very Zen with ping-pong, you have to just to relax. How long did it take you took to do that?
Sam-8 :

Oh, I don't remember doing all of it. I remember doing the church... and the Salvation Army. And doing the people. My mind has been acting kind of weird lately. That's Fairfield, right?
Sam-8 :
There's the town hall. Fairfield, that's right...
Sam-8 :

Yeah, that's Tess...and Eve... You...
Sam-8 :

You know Tess? Yeah, I know Tess.
Sam-8 :

You know about Eve, right? 
 
What?

Sam-8 :

I had a...We had a girl... Eve. Ain't she beautiful? She's my little monkey. She's our little monkey. High five! She might be the milkman's, but she's beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ping pong as it is the best indoor sport to play and if we are playing it with friends, then it's always amazing as table tennis gives a chance to have so much fun. And of course with top ping pong paddles in my hand, I feel like king.

    https://thepickleballpaddle.com/best-table-tennis-rackets-for-spin/

    ReplyDelete