Saturday 24 August 2019

Come Back to The Kingdom













 King Ezekiel I :
Rick Grimes of Alexandria, 
you have given The King much to ponder.


King Rick I of Alexandria :
Well, when I was a kid, uh, 
My Mother told me A Story.

There was A Road to A Kingdom
and there was a Rock in The Road.

And people would just avoid it, but horses would break their legs on it and die, wagon wheels would come off.

People would lose the goods they'd be coming to sell.

That's what happened to a little girl.

The cask of beer her family brewed fell right off.
 It broke.

Dirt soaked it all up, and it was gone.

That was Her Family's last chance.

They were hungry.

They didn't have any money.

She just sat there and cried, but she wondered why it was still there for it to hurt Someone Else.

So she dug at that rock in the road with her hands till they bled, used everything she had to pull it out.

It took hours.

And then when she was gonna fill it up, she saw something in it.

It was a Bag of Gold.


Gary, Steward to The Court of King Ezekiel :
All right!

King Rick I of Alexandria :
The King had put that rock in the road because he knew the person who dug it out, who did something, they deserved a reward.

They deserved to have their life changed for The Good.

Forever.


 King Ezekiel I :
I invite you all to sup with us and stay till the morrow.

 King Rick I of Alexandria :
Yeah, we need to get back Home.

 King Ezekiel I :
I shall deliver my decree in the morn.

[Staff bangs]

No comments:

Post a Comment