Monday 15 April 2019

SELF-TALK



Now, Obviously — if I talk all the time, 
I don't hear what anyone else has to say


House of cards Quotes Francis Urquhart (1990) I'm the Chief Whip


Alan Watts - What Happens If You Stop Talking To Yourself All The Time


"Most us think, compulsively, all the time  - that is to say, we talk to ourselves.

Talking to Yourself is The First Sign of Madness


Now, obviously - if I talk all the time, 
I don't hear what anyone else has to say;


and so, in exactly the same way, if I think all the time, that is to say, if I talk to myself all the time, I don't have anything to think about except Thoughts;

and therefore, I am living entirely in The World of Symbols, and am never in relationship with 'Reality'.


When we Dance, The Journey itself is The Point.


If you medidate for an Ulterior Motive
which is to say

To Improve Your Mind
To Improve Your Character
To Be More Efficient in Life

You have got your eye on 'The Future', and you are not meditating -
because The Future is a concept -






The Future Does Not Exist
Tomorrow Never Comes

because, 
The Time is Always Now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment