Tuesday 9 April 2019

II



Gender is in EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING 
has it’s Masculine 
AND 
Feminine Aspects

Gender Manifests on 
ALL PLANES





Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother do you think they'll like this song?
Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?

Ooh, ah
Mother should I build the wall?
Mother should I run for President?
Mother should I trust the government?
Mother will they put me in the firing line?

Ooh ah,
Is it just a waste of time?

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry.
Mama's gonna make all your nightmares come true.
Mama's gonna put all her fears into you.
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm.

Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby,
Of course mama's gonna help build the wall.

Mother do you think she's good enough, for me?
Mother do you think she's dangerous, to me?
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?
Ooh ah,
Mother will she break my heart?

Hush now baby, baby don't you cry.
Mama's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you.
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through.
Mama's gonna wait up until you get in.
Mama will always find out where you've been.
Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.

Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby,
You'll always be baby to me.
Mother, did it need to be so high?






(In the Fortress of Solitude, with Lois watching, Superman addresses the image of his Kryptonian mother, Lara)

Lara: Your father and I tried to anticipate your every question, Kal-El. This is the one we hoped you would not ask.

Superman: But I have to, because... she's everything I want in life.

Lara: And she, the one you have chosen, she feels as much for you?

Superman: Yes.

Lara: Then, if this is what you wish, if you intend to live your life with a mortal, you must live as a mortal. You must become one of them.

This crystal chamber has harnessed
the rays of the red sun of Krypton.
Once exposed to these rays, all your great powers on Earth
will disappear forever.
But consider once it is done, there is no return.
You will become an ordinary man.
You will feel like an ordinary man.
You can be hurt like an ordinary man.

My son, are you sure?

Mother... I love her.

You did all that for me?
I don't know what to say.


Just say you love me.




No comments:

Post a Comment