Tuesday 5 November 2019

Six of The Best


2 :
Come in!
Take off your hat in my presence.

6 :
Sorry, sir.

2 :
You were talking in class.

6 :
No, sir.

2 :
You refuse to admit it.

6 :
I wasn't.

2 :
You know who was?

6 :
Yes, sir.

2 :
Who was it?
It's nine days since the incident, 
you've been here every morning and still refuse to co-operate.
Today is your last chance!
It wasn't you?
6 :
No.


2 :
You know who it was?
6 :
Yes.

2 :
Who was it?
That is cowardice!

6 :
That's Honour.

2 :
We don't discuss that.

6 :
You should teach it.

2 :
You're a Fool!
6 :
Yes, sir. Not a rat.

2 :
Rat?

6 :
Rat.

2 :
I'M A RAT?
6 :
No, sir. I'm a Fool, not a Rat.

2 :
Society...

6 :
Yes, sir?

2 :
Society is a place where people exist together.

6 :
Yes, sir.
 
2 :
That is Civilisation.
The Lone Wolf belongs to The Wilderness.


6 :
Yes, sir.
 
2 :
You must not be a Lone Wolf!

No, sir.
 
2 :
You must conform!
6 :
Yes, sir.
 
2 :
It is my duty to see that you do!

6 :
Yes, sir.

2 :
You will take six.
6 :
Six?

2 :
Of The Best.

6 :
I'm Not Guilty, sir.
 
2 :
TEN!

6 :
Twelve.
 
2 :
What?

6 :
12, sir... so that I can remember.




No comments:

Post a Comment