Saturday 23 November 2019

PROVIDENCE


Believing in Jesus Christ —
That’s Easy.


The Real Test is Whether or Not You can Believe in 

Other People.







ORACLE: 
Niobe..... 

NIOBE: 
Do I know you? 

ORACLE: 
You know me, though you just may not recognize me. 

NIOBE: 
Are you telling me that you are The Oracle? 

ORACLE: 
I know this may not be easy for any of you, change never is. 
I wish the face you remember was the face I was still wearing, but that face is gone. 

NIOBE: 
If you are the Oracle, tell me if I believe you are. 

ORACLE: 
You don't right now, but you will. 

NIOBE: 
Are you going to tell me something to make me believe you? 

ORACLE: 
Come on Niobe, you know I can't do that. 

N: 
Why not? 

O: 
Because I cannot make you do anything. 

N: 
At least you sound the same. 

O: 
As I said, you may not recognize the face, but who and what I am underneath remains the same. 

N: 
Can I ask what happened? 

O: 
The Merovingian warned me, that If I made a certain choice it would cost me. 
He is, among other things, a man of his word. 

N: 
What was the choice? 

O: 
The same one you yourself will have to make: 
The choice to help Neo or not. 

N: 
Then Neo is still alive? 

O: 
Yes, he touched the source and seperated his mind from his body. Now he lies trapped in a place between your world and ours. 

N: 
Can we free him? 

O: 
Trinity can, but she will have to fight her way through Hell to do it. 

N: 
Can I help? 

O: 
That's why I called you. 
I cannot tell you what is going to happen. 
All I can do is hope that if given the chance, you will find the courage to do what you can. 

N: 
You once told me you knew everything you needed to. 

O: 
I do. I knew everything from the beginning of this path to the end. 

N: 
I don't understand. 

O: 
Even I can't see beyond the end. 

N: 
The end? 
Are you trying to tell me the world is going to end? 

O: 
Yes. If we cannot save it, it will end. 

N: 
You mean Neo. 

O: 
I mean we. 
The path of the one is made by the many. 
I have a role to play just as you have yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment