Thursday 7 November 2019

The Next World






I was wrong. 

I thought after living behind these walls for so long that... maybe they couldn't learn. 

But today... I saw what they could do, what we could do, if we work together. 

We'll rebuild the walls. 
We'll expand the walls. 
There will be more. 
There's gotta be more. 

Everything Deanna was talking about... is possible. 

It's all possible. I see that now. 

When I was out there... with them... when it was over... when I knew we had this place again... 

I had this feeling.




It took me a while to remember what it was... 
because I haven't felt it since before I woke up in that hospital bed.





( crying ) 

I want to show you The New World, Carl. 
I want to make it a reality for you. 

Please, Carl... let me show you. 

Plea-- please, son, don't die.



THE PORCH IS NEITHER INSIDE NOR OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE




“The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. 


Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. 

It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. 






Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, 
The Princes of Masonry. 










The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. 

It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept.










Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages.”

Albert Pike, 
Morals & Dogma





No comments:

Post a Comment