Thursday 28 November 2019

Enough With The Ego-Jerk






Hello, my Snoopys.
My Sigmunds.
My Howdy Doodys.

ACOLYTES: 
Hi, Daddy.

DAVID: 
Are you happy? 
I hope you're happy.

ELOISE: 
Happy, Daddy.
So happy.


DAVID :
Daddy had a hard day.
A bad day.
He made a big mess.
Are you mad at Daddy? 

ACOLYTES :
Hell no! 

LENNY: 
No, Daddy.
We're not mad.
But we got a little bit of a problem here with The Clock.
And I got a family to protect.

DAVID :
We've all got family.
We are family.




LENNY :
Dude, enough with the ego-jerk.
Okay? We all wanna sleep with you.
So stop with the boo-hoo and give me a plan.

DAVID: 
Careful.

LENNY :
Right, 'cause that's my specialty.


DAVID: 
Just use a different tone, okay? 
Be nice.




I need you to be nice, 
or I can't be nice.


LENNY :
Shit.
I don't want you to be nice.
I want you to get mad.

Yeah, I want you to use your almighty powers to save our asses, okay? 


So chop-chop, mama's boy.
Get to work.

DAVID: 
Well, all right.
Look at us talking.
Working things out.
You want honest? Here's honest.

I'm gonna fix this.
Whatever it takes.

Whatever the universe throws at me.

Division 3, time demons.
Send them all.
I'll slay 'em all.

'Cause this is my time.
This is David's time.

And he's got things to do, so Switch? 

Switch.
How are you? Are you okay? 

SWITCH :
I lost another tooth.
When we were in there.


DAVID: 
Yeah, it really takes its toll, huh? Here's the thing.
I'm gonna need you to take me back.
Not far.

SWITCH :
I don't I don't think I can do another  -

DAVID: 
You're not gonna lose any more teeth, okay? 

SWITCH :
I can feel them all loosening.

DAVID: 
Just show me where these things are so that I can -

SWITCH :
And the more we go back, the more doors we open, the more agitated they'll become.
They'll swarm out, like wasps, and pretty soon - everything - 

DAVID: 
Do I have to force you to -[DISTORTED GIGGLING.]

SWITCH :
What did you just say to me? 


DAVID: 
I said I am The Alpha and The Omega.

I eat monsters for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment