Monday 25 November 2019

AXE





Merlin :
 Uther! 

Merlin! 
Merlin, I am The Strongest. 
I am The One. 
The Sword! 
You promised me The Sword! 

Merlin :
And you shall have it!
But to heal, not to hack
Tomorrow... ...a Truce. 
We meet at The River. 

Talk! Talk is for lovers, Merlin. 
I need a Sword to be King. 


Merlin :
 Oh, yes. 
Oh, you learn quickly. That's good. I like that. 

What kind of Man was My Father? 

Merlin :
Oh, he was BRAVE, he was STRONG. 
He was a Great Knight. 

Was he a Great King? 

Merlin :
Well, er — he was rash. 
He never learned how to look into Men's Hearts. 
Least of all his own. 

You loved him? 

Merlin :
Well, it is easy to love folly in a child. 

Merlin, will you help me to be wise, not to be rash? 
Where are you going? 

Merlin :
Where do you think? 
You have a Kingdom to rule. 

But how? 
I don't know how. 

Merlin :
You knew how to draw The Sword from The Stone. 

That was easy.

Merlin :
Was it? 
•I• couldn't have done it. 

You couldn't? 

Merlin :
You're The King, not I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment