Monday 25 March 2019

43100



Woman walking beside him: --
You sure seem to bleed a lot. 

It's part of the job.


At Cordy's apartment Angel takes down the whiteboard. 

Wesley: 
Good idea. 
Start over with a fresh slate. 

ANGEL : 
Actually, we're starting over with NO slate. 

Wesley: 
Of course. We shouldn't be keeping score. 
We're not running a race - we're doing a job - one soul at a time

ANGEL : 
You guys hold the fort. 
I've somewhere to be.

Angel picks up the phone at a prison visitor booth. 

ANGEL :
Hey. 

FAITH : 
Hey. 

ANGEL : 
How you doing? 

FAITH : 
Pretty good, I guess. 
I did sign up for this. 

ANGEL : 
Regretting the choice? 

FAITH : 
Bad day. One of the girls in the yard tried to build a rep by throwing down with me. 
She had low self esteem, and a home-made knife, so.. 

ANGEL : 
Oh. - Is she - you know - alive? 

FAITH : 
She lives to tell the tale. 
Took the knife away - 
and I can't say much for the wrist it came in. 

ANGEL : 
So you didn't kill her. 

FAITH :
I really wanted to. 
Took a big beating from the guards, too. 

ANGEL : 
Sorry.

FAITH : 
Earned worse. 
Guys like us kind of got it coming. 

ANGEL : 
I had to sing Barry Manilow. 

FAITH : 
You're kidding. 

ANGEL : 
In front of people. 

FAITH (trying not to laugh): 
And here I am talking about my petty little problems. 

ANGEL : 
Just wanted to give you a little perspective. 

FAITH : 
Copacabana? 

ANGEL : 
Mandy. 
I don't wanna dwell on it. 

FAITH : 
The road to redemption is a rocky path. 

ANGEL : 
That it is. 

FAITH : 
You think we might make it? 

ANGEL : 
We might. - -  
Food getting any better? 


FAITH : 
You know, it's not that different from what I grew up on. 
It's a little one note. 
Eating the same thing every day. 


ANGEL : 
I wonder what that's like. 

FAITH : 
 Right.. 






    FADE TO BLACK

    During the credits we get some more takes of Angel singing Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment