Saturday 23 March 2019

Do Not Attempt to F**k G*d



You. Flock of Seagulls. 
You know why we're here? 
Why don't you tell my man Vince here where you got the shit hid. 


It's over... 

I don't remember askin' you a goddamned thing! 

You were sayin'? 

It's in the cupboard. 

N-No, the one by your kn-knees. 


We happy? Vincent? 
We happy?

Yeah, we happy. 


Look, I'm sorry, uh, l... I didn't get your name. 


I got yours. Vincent. 
Right? 

[ And Now He Has to Kill You, Genius. ]



B-But I never got yours. 



My name's Pitt — 



And your ass ain't talkin' your way outta this shit. 


No, no, no. 
I just want you to know how... 
I just want you to know how sorry we are th-that things got so fucked up... 
with us and Mr. Wallace. 

W-We got into this thing with the best intentions. 
Really. I never... 

!!! BANG !!!

Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? 
I didn't mean to do that. 
Please. Continue. 
You were saying something about 
"best intentions." 
What's the matter? 

Oh, you were finished! 
Oh, well, allow me to retort. 

What does Marsellus Wallace look like? 


What?! 



What country you from? 


What?!

"What" ain't no country I ever heard of!
They speak English in What? 

W-What? 

English, motherfucker! 

Do-you-speak-it?


Yes! 


Then you know what I'm sayin'! 



Yes. Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!


What?! I... 

Say "What?!" again! 
Say "What?!" again! 

I dare ya! I double dare you, motherfucker! 
Say "What?!" one more goddamn time!





H-H-He's black. 


Go on!

He's bald!




Does he look like a bitch?


What? 

Does-He-Look... like a bitch? 

No!

Then why you tryin' to fuck him like a bitch? 

I didn't.

Yes, you did. 
Yes, you did, Brett!
You tried to fuck him.


No, no. 

But God don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs. God.

You read the Bible, Brett? 

Yes! Well, there's this passage I got memorized. 

Sort of fits this occasion. 

Ezekiel 25:17 :


"The Path of The Righteous Man is beset on all sides by 
The Inequities of The Selfish 
and The Tyranny of Evil Men. 


Blessed is He, who In the Name of Charity and Goodwill, Shepherds The Weak through The Valley of Darkness, 
for He is Truly His Brother's Keeper, 
and 
The Finder of Lost Children. 

And I will strike down upon Thee with Grrrrrreat Vengeance,
and Fuuuuurious Anger
those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers! And you will know My name is the Lord... when I lay My vengeance upon thee!" 



GOD :
I think you gonna find... 
when all this shit is over and done... 
I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherfucker. 

The thing is, Butch, right now... 
you got ability. 

But painful as it may be, ability... 
don't last. 

And your days are just about over. 

Now, that's a hard motherfuckin' Fact of Life. 

But that's a Fact of Life your ass is gonna have to get realistic about. 

You see, This Business is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. 


Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. 

If you mean it turns to vinegar... 
it does. 

If you mean it gets better with age... 
it don't. 

Besides, Butch, how many fights you think you got in you anyway? 
Two? 
Boxers don't have an old-timers' day. 
You came close, 
but you never made it. 

And if you were gonna make it, 
you would have made it before now. 

You My Priest? 


Certainly appears so. 


The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. 

That's Pride fuckin' with you. 

Fuck Pride

Pride only hurts.
It never helps. 
You fight through that shit. '

Cause a year from now, when you kickin' it in the Caribbean, you gonna say to yourself, 
"God was right." 


I got no problem with that, Mr. God. 


In the 5th, your ass goes down. 
Say it. 



In the fifth, my ass goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment