Sunday 24 March 2019

FORCE
















You’re supposed to use the example of Samuel L. Jackson buying Pumpkin and HoneyBunny’s Souls (at gunpoint) in the Diner scene at the end of Pulp Fiction.


Non-Violence does not mean an absence of *FORCE*







[Shiva growls lightly] 

Do you seek to extinguish everything of who you were? 


I don't seek it, but... 
I'm stuck. 

King Ezekiel I :
You want the Saviors dead? 



Morgan. 



Yes, I do.

King Ezekiel I :
Cease this folly. 

Accompany my regiment. 
The Saviors are a Dragon with many heads, their numbers legion. 

We must seek allies in this endeavor. 


That's Benjamin's armor. 
Do you wear it to serve you, or do you wear it in his honor? 


Morgan... you are not stuck. 

Join us on this journey to create an alliance. 
Fight with us, and we shall defeat them so that no one will suffer under their capricious malevolence ever again. 

And we start once more for The Fallen... 
For The Kingdom... 

[Shiva growling softly] 

King Ezekiel I :
For The Glory of Victory. 




Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment