Sunday 13 May 2018

Prophets and Judges




"And he judged Israel twenty and three years, and died, and was buried in Shamir.” 

Judges 10:2



"What about Bajor? 

You can't tell me Bajor doesn't concern you. 

You've sent the Bajorans Orbs, and Emissaries... you've even encouraged them to create an entire religion around you! 

You even told me once that you were 'Of Bajor' – so don't you tell me, you're not concerned with corporeal matters! 

I don't want to see Bajor destroyed. 

Neither do you – but we all know that's exactly what's going to happen if the Dominion takes over the Alpha Quadrant! 

You say you don't want me to sacrifice my life – well FINE! Neither do I. 

You want to be gods? 

Then BE gods! 

I need a miracle. 

Bajor needs a miracle... STOP THOSE SHIPS!!!"

- Sisko Judges Bajor and Bargains with The Gods on it's behalf.

"DORMAMMU !!! - I've Come to Bargain! "

- Dr. Stephen Strange parlays with The Beast (whilst carrying a BIG Stick)

"We entered into what We call "Aggressive Negotiations"... Negotiations with a Lightsabre."

- Anakin Skywalker

"The Sisko is of Bajor, but he will find no rest there. 

His pagh will follow another path."

- The Gods Pronounce Sentence on The Judge of Bajor


No comments:

Post a Comment