Monday 7 May 2018

Pick Up The Damn Phone, Tony


Two men walk into a bar. 

The First Man orders a scotch and soda. 

The Second Man remembers something he'd forgotten, and it doubles him over with pain. 

He falls to the floor shaking.... and then through the floor and into the Earth. 

He looks back up at the first man, but he doesn't call out to him. 

They're not that close.


Here follows the most potent and powerful Tripplefold enchantment in all if language :

I Love You
I'm Sorry and 
You Were Right.

so with that in mind, and that said, lets first hear from the person who won the arguement :

Tony, 

I'm glad you're back at the compound. I don't like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. 

[ I 

We all need family. The Avengers are yours. Maybe more so than mine. 


I've been on my own since I was 18. I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. 

My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals

And I'm happy to say that, for the most part, they haven't let me down. 

Which is why I can't let them down either. 

Locks can be replaced, but maybe they shouldn't be. 


I know I hurt you, Tony. 

[ Two crucial 

I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents I was sparing you, but I can see now that I was really sparing myself, and I'm sorry. 

Hopefully one day you can understand. 

I wish we agreed on the Accords, I really do. 

I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. 

That's all any of us should. 

So no matter what, I promise you, if you need us, if you need me

I'll be there.

"I Love You."
"I'm Sorry."



No comments:

Post a Comment