Tuesday 8 May 2018

Father-Killers Moved by The Great Spirit of Vengence








I had not seen this - or any of the material from these past two f

The Star Wars Saga is Six Films - 


What This is now is The Pentateuch, The Four Gospels and the Book of Job - with two Watchtowers stappled to the back



I Can Report to The World :

The Princess of Lies,
Kathleen Kennedey 
is so Evil -

She Just Set The Fire Alarm off in my Building
 








Zemo :

I'm sorry about your father. 
He seemed a good man. 
With a dutiful son.

T'Challa: Vengeance has consumed you.
 It's consuming them. 
I am done letting it consume me. 

Justice will come soon enough.

Zemo: 
Tell that to The Dead. 

[cocks a gun and puts it under his chin, but T'Challa catches him in time and restrains him easily]

T'Challa: 
The Living are not done with you yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment