Thursday 17 May 2018

And It Hurts Me


Rev. Samuel Runt
My Lord Bullingdon -- You seem 
particularly glum today. 

You should be happy that 
Your Mother has re-married. 

Lord Bullingdon
Not in this way. 

And not in such haste

And certainly not to this man. 

Motherfucker.

Rev. Samuel Runt
I think you judge Your Mother too harshly -- 
Do you not like Your New Father? 

Lord Bullingdon
(hate-glare)
Not very much. 
He seems to me little more than 
a common opportunist

I don't think he loves 
My Mother at all.

And it hurts me very much, 
to see her make 
such a Fool of herself.


Doctor, I'm takin' Your Little Sister 
Under My Protection, here. 

If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get VERY choked up. 

Honestly. There could be tears.




WHAT'S THE FIRST RULE 
OF FLYING, JESSI?








No comments:

Post a Comment