Thursday 30 May 2019

Time Suit, Go!





Mason Lang: 

“I remember looking at the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia when I was a little kid. 


That's what I love about illusions; they're right up there in front of you but somehow you don't see them... until suddenly you do... and I saw that I lived in a world where the symbol was more important than the reality. 



Where the menu was supposed to taste better than the meal. 



They're bombing planet Hollywood... those terrorists know exactly where the power lies. 


None of it's real. 


Kennedy was a good man. 

Nixon was a bad man. 


Is that true or is that just what we've been told is true? 


Half of the stars in Hollywood are gay pretending to be straight... 


(Walt Disney) was a shit. 


The moon landings happened in a studio. 


The America I thought I lived in was a trick; I'd only ever really seen it on TV, in comic books and movies... especially movies. 


The Rosicrucians who built this country wouldn't know where they were if you brought them here, would they? 


Not until you showed them Independence Day. 


That night when I pissed down over Manhattan, I saw time. I saw time itself... 


America has been in a declared state of national emergency since March 9th, 1933, giving the president powers to suspend freedom of speech and take control away from all communications media at any time. 


Who cares? Bruce Willis is here to save us all. The more I looked, the less real America became. 


And the less real it became, the stronger it got. 


Planet Hollywood.



One of their agents said to me... "however things turn out, you'll be working for us." 


That's what I was hoping he'd say. 


When they discover that the liquid processors in the decoy time suit work, they'll have to call me. 


I'll have to give them all my technology. 


They haven't quite figured out how to fight the wars of the 21st century yet... too bad. 


My homeopathic processors will be standard military issue by 2005. 


I've already installed trapdoor access into all of those systems. 


By 2012 I'll have control of the entire western military industrial complex.“






No comments:

Post a Comment