Sunday 26 May 2019

CLOWN





“Akron Daraul, in his History of Secret Societies, traces the Illuminati back to the Ishmaelian sect of Islam, a quasi-Sufi organisation which used sex-and-hashish to program higher states of consciousness. Louis Culling also trance Crowley’s magick tradition back to medieval Sufis  who were contemporaries of, and presumably influenced by, the Ishmaelians. Francis King, the leading (non-paranoid) occult historian of our time, quotes official Ordo Temple Orentis documents, written either by Crowley or under Crowley’s supervision, which claim that O.T.O. was founded by Mansur el Hallaj, a Medieval Sufi saint.


The Sufis have always claimed to be in communication with Higher Intelligences, just like the early Gnostics, from whom many historians believe Sufism derives. A Sudi philosopher, Idries Shah, in a book of strange parables called The Dermis Probe, says his purpose is to illustrate “some of the peculiarities of thought in the country which is today’s world, seen by its inhabitants and by those who call themselves visitors.”  (Italics added.)


As soon as the Fool entered the belief-system in which the Illuminati were Sufis living in the Western world and continuing this millennia-old contact with Higher Intelligences, the phenomenon inserting his life adjusted itself to support this theory. He had a weird experience with a Sufi.

My son Graham went to Berkley to Berkeley to visit with friends for the summer. He was supposed to phone to phone, home once a week, but of course he didn’t always do so. One day, I got a lecture engagement at the First Unitarian Church in Berkeley and Arlen asked me to try and find Graham and  insure that he was not in any trouble. Finding one 14-year-old-boy in a city the size of Berkeley is not easy, but after my lecture I tried wandering around, hoping my ESP would click into action and direct me on the right path.

Greg Hill, Bill Broadbent and I wandered into Tilden Park, watching some clowns perform. Graham was not in the crowd, so I wanted to move on. Bill insisted that we wait. The Shaman became interested in one particular clown, Parcifal, recognising some of his stunts as Sufi exercises to activate higher-circuit consciousness.

The Sufis are notorious for disguising themselves as clowns, but this was the first time I had actually seen it done.

“That guy’s a Sufi,” I said to Greg and Bill.

After the act, Greg went up to Parcifal and asked directly, “Are you a Sufi?”

Parcifal turned. “Are you also on the Path?” Parcifal rejoined.

“No,” Greg said, indicating me, “he said you’re a Sufi.”

Parcifal turned. “Are you on the Path?” he asked.

“Well, I’m on some Path or other,” I said. We got into a rap about Sufism and the Western occult tradition and how both link up with Gnosticism and the Egyptian mysteries. Finally, the Father said, “I have to leave. I’m looking for my son.”

The Father walked about ten paces and saw Graham sitting in Hardcastles restaurant on Telegraph Avenue.

“We’re going back to Telegraph,” I told Bill and Greg.

The trip took a half-hour. When we arrived, Graham and two friends had just entered before us. Graham was not in Hardcastle’s when I saw him there. The Oracle had seen across time as well as across space.”

No comments:

Post a Comment