Thursday 21 February 2019

A Practical Guide To Recognizing Your Saints



Teacher :
Class, this is Michael O'Shea.
He's a new student.
He just moved here this winter from Ireland.
And besides making music,
Michael wants to be a writer just like His Father.

On his first day here, 
he wants to read a poem about America.
Here you go.

Michael :
My name's Michael O'Shea, 
and I'm from Scotland.

Uh. My Father says poems don't always have to rhyme.
This one doesn't.

My New Friend.

I know he likes me, but I think he needs me.
I definitely need him, too.

This is a scary place sometimes.

But my new friend, he needs me
Because together, we're not like everybody else.

 

Teacher :
That was very nice, Michael.
Thank you. 

Okay, class, let's turn to page 64, please.
Thank you.


 Diane :
Hey, my Name is Mary Magdalane. 
I like to fuck. 


Jenny :
My name is Jenny. 
And everybody in this place is a fuckin' joke. 

Nerf : 
My name is Nerf. 
And this shit sucks. 

Giuseppe :
I'm Giuseppe, Antonio's brother. 

 Laurie :
I'm Mary. 
And everybody's in love with me. 
I know they are.

 She sells Food at The Pool


 Antonio :
 I'm a fuckin' piece of shit. 
And that's who I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment