Tuesday 12 February 2019

A Midsummer Night's Serious Sex Crime Unit - The Quantum Sexual Politics of Farie in The OtherWorld



" The Celts didn't mind dying too much. 
After All, they believed that when you left This Life, you woke the 'OtherWorld'

The thing is you could also die in the OtherWorld... then you were reborn into This World. 

Then you die and go to the OtherWorld, then you're reborn,
Then you die....


Not quite  right -- but mostly-basically  , the Cosmology being described here is accurate, save in one respect --

We find the same tradition, here : 


T'Challa
In My Culture, 
Death is not The End. 

It's more of a stepping off point. 

You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet
they lead you into The Green Veldt where... you can run forever.


Natasha Romanoff
That sounds very peaceful. 

T'Challa
My Father thought so. 
I am not my father. 

Natasha Romanoff
T'Challa, Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes. 

T'Challa
Don't bother, Ms. Romanoff. I'll kill him myself.


Louise Marcus: 
Okay, now let me just see if I can get this straight -
You come from another [ Quantum Reality ], 
and you're mortal There, but you're immortal Here.
Until you kill all the guys from There who have come Here.

And then you're mortal Here. .
..unless you go back There.
Or, some more guys from There came Here --
In which case you become immortal Here.
..again.

Conner MacLeod: 
Something like that.





When You Die Here, 
You Become Immortal There.





ALL SPIRIT BEINGS ARE VIRGINS -
Darkness is the Creation of Light, Therefore Light Cannot be corrupted by Darkness.

Therefore, when Oberon roofies his wife, and tricks Queen Titania into having beastial sex with a donkey-man, it is merely embarassing (to her), and teaches her a lesson.

Creatures of Flesh, however, have Free Will.


Philip Gerard :
Please give me my medicine.
I can feel the change.

Dale Cooper :
What change?

The drug found in his possession contains trace elements usually found in Haloperidol.

Do you suffer from schizophrenia?
Multiple personalities?

It's too late.


You know this man, don't you? 
Why'd you lie when I questioned you?

It wasn't me.
Don't you understand?

Give him the drug, chief.

Not yet.
If we give him the drug, Coop, you'll never see the other side.


Give him the medicine.


No.

MIKE :

There is no need for medicine.
I am not in pain.

Who are you?
 
MIKE :
My name is MIKE.


What are you?

MIKE :
 I am an inhabiting spirit.

Who is Philip Gerard?

MIKE :
 He is host to me.

You spoke to me in my dream about Bob.

He was my familiar.

Where does Bob come from?

That cannot be revealed.

What does Bob want?

MIKE :
 He is BOB! Eager for fun!
He wears a smile! Everybody run...
 
Do you understand the parasite? 
It attaches itself to a life form and feeds.


BOB requires a human host.

MIKE :
 He feeds on fear.... and The Pleasures.
They are his children.

I am similar to BOB.
We once were partners.

Through the darkness of future past

Through the Darkness of Future Past 
The magician longs to see - 
The magician longs to see  -

One chants out between Two Worlds 

Fire Walk with Me

MIKE :
 But then I saw The Face of God and was purified.
I took off the arm.
But remained close to this vessel.
Inhabiting from time to time for one single purpose.


To find Bob.

MIKE :
 To STOP him.
This is his true face.
But few can see it.
The Gifted.... and The Damned.

Is Bob near us now?

MIKE :
 For nearly 40 years.


Where?

MIKE :
 A large house made of wood.
Surrounded by trees.
The house is filled with many rooms, each alike.
But occupied by different souls.
Night after night.


The Great Northern Hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment