Monday 25 June 2018

The North of Every Man's Heart





Conan:
I remember days like this when My Father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries.
More than 20 years ago. 
I was just a boy of four or five.

The leaves were so Dark and Green then.
The grass smelled Sweet with the Spring Wind.

[pause]

Almost 20 years of pitiless cumber!
No rest, No sleep like Other Men.
And yet The Spring Wind blows, Subotai. 

Have you ever felt such a Wind?


Subotai:
They blow where I live too.
In The North of Every Man's Heart.

Conan:
It's never too late, Subotai.

Subotai:
No. It would only lead me back here another day.
In even worse company.

Conan:
For us, there is no Spring.

Just The Wind that smells fresh before The Storm.

















Father? 
If you can hear me, I failed. 

I failed You, 
I failed Myself, 
and... 
and all Humanity. 

I traded My Birthright
for a Life of Submission 
In A World That's Ruled by Your Enemies. 

There's nobody left to help them now... 
The People of The World... 
Not since I... 


FATHER!!




No comments:

Post a Comment