Saturday 30 June 2018

Self-Censoring Will Get You Nowhere




"Don't underestimate the Power of Your Speech

Now, y'know,
Western Culture is Phallogocentric 
let's say it - so lets just say 
"Yeah, alright, that's just fine - " :

That's exactly what it is, it's predicated on the idea of 
The Logos

The Logos is The Sacred Element of Western Culture

and what does that mean...?

It means that -

Your Capacity for Speech is
DIVINE

It's 
The Thing That Generates Order Order Out of Chaos

and then 
(sometimes)

Turns Pathological Order into Chaos
When It Has To


DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF 
TRUTH

There's nothing more Power-full


Now, in order speak what you regard as The Truth,

You Have to Let Go of The Outcome

You have to think,
"Alright, I am going to Say What I Think

Stupid as I am
Biased as I am
Ignorant as I am

I am going to State What I Think, 
as clearly as I can,
and I am going to 
Live With the Consequences

NO MATTER 
WHAT THEY ARE  

NOTHING BRINGS A BETTER WORLD INTO BEING THAN THE STATED TRUTH



No comments:

Post a Comment