Thursday 28 June 2018

Do Nothing (So Long as It's The Right Sort of Nothing)


Tom : 
Never mind the clipboard, 
short the cables.

(The Doctor gives Romana the manacles.)

Tom : 
Drain the main power line. 
Earth it to The Ladder.

ROMANA
I know. I've done it.

(Rorvik lets The Doctor go and heads 
for the ladder to undo the damage.)

Tom : 
Biroc? What are 
you doing here?

BIROC
Nothing.

Tom : 
It's all right for you.

BIROC
And for You, Too
Do Nothing.

Tom : 
Do Nothing?

ROMANA
Of course, Doctor. 
Don't you see?

Tom
Yes, that's right
Do Nothing.

....if it's the right 
sort of Nothing.

(They join hands with Biroc and fade away. 
Rorvik has removed the manacles 
from the cable.)

RORVIK: 
Run, Doctor. Scurry off 
back to your blue box. 
You're like all the rest. 
Lizards when there's 
a man's work to be done. 
I'm sick of your kind. 
Faint-hearted, do-nothing
lily-livered deadweights
This is The End for all of you! 

I'm finally getting 
something done

Bwahahahaha!
You know, I'm thinking, Spencer. 

I'm thinking how Rick threatened to kill me, 
how he clearly hates my guts. 

But he is out there, right now
gathering shit for me to make sure 
I don't hurt any of the fine people 
that live here. 

He is swallowing His Hate and 
getting shit done

That takes guts.

-- Negan.


No comments:

Post a Comment