Wednesday 27 June 2018

A Generation of Apprentices Without Masters




A Generation of Men Raised by Women


A Generation of Apprentices Without Masters

THE CIRCLE IS NOW COMPLETE

When I Left You, I Was But The Learner,
Now I am The Master





Jor-El: Listen carefully, my son, for we shall never speak again. If you hear me now then you have made use of the only means left in you: The crystal source through which our communications begun. 

The circle is now complete. 

You have made a dreadful mistake, Kal-El. You did this of your own free will in spite of all I could say to dissuade you.

Clark Kent: I, uh...

Jor-El: Now, you have returned to me for one last chance to redeem yourself. This too finally I have anticipated, My Son.

Clark Kent
Father, no...

Jor-El
Look at me, Kal-El. 
Once before when you were small, I died while giving you a chance for life. 
And now, even though it will exhaust the final energy left within me- Look at me, Kal-El. 

The Kryptonian prophecy will be at once fulfilled. 

The Son becomes the Father, 
the Father becomes the Son. 

Farewell forever, Kal-El. 
Re-member me, my son.



No comments:

Post a Comment