Monday 23 May 2022

Doctor Strange and The MoM

 


Dr. Christine Palmer :
Glass of red, please? 

Strange :
Allow Me, Miss. 
(with a wave of His Hand, Stephen 
transforms Her Water into Wine)
A little too on the nose? 

What, for You, at My Wedding? 
Nah. It was Perfect.

Strange : 
Congratulations. 

Dr. Christine Palmer :
Thank You. There's Charlie. 
I have to introduce you 
because he's kind of... 
It's embarassing, but he's 
a BIG fan. So... 

Strange :
Hey, uh, Christine... umm... 
I should have... 
I wish it had been different. 

I never stopped caring about Us, but 
I Had to Make Sacrifices
To Protect You. I'm Sorry. 

Dr. Christine Palmer :
....It was never gonna work out between Us. 

Strange :
Why Not? 

Dr. Christine Palmer :
Because, Stephen... 
You have to be The One 
Holding The Knife

And I always respected you for it, 
but I couldn't Love You for it. 

How long have you had 
that one in The Barrel...? 

Strange :
Long time.

 Dr. Christine Palmer :
Yeah. I bet.
 
Strange :
Truly, I'm just Glad 
that You're Happy. 
I am. I really, really am. 

Dr. Christine Palmer :
Good.  Are You? 

Strange :
I'm Happy. 

Dr. Christine Palmer :
Good. You Deserve it. 

Strange :
Thank You. 

Look out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment