Monday 18 January 2021

Stranger... SAVE MY SON!








Doctors say I got This Cancer. 
Ain't that somethin'. 
Didn't see that comin'.

I'm okay with it.

I just wish - that I'd done a better job with The Kid. Y'know.

I didn't raise him right.

My Old Man, when he was dyin' -- an' layin' there --

And he goes, 
"Hey -- y'know, 
don't hold a grudge, 
and be nice to people --"

And I said, 
"Now you tell me? Now...?!

The Way you raised me -- 
Y'know, just The Opposite."
so...

That's The Way I Think I Passed it On --

But THIS Kid... *phew!*

He's a Nice Kid, 
a Smart Kid -- y'know?

Kinda --

Reminds Me of Me.

Faster.... 
And maybe Smarter, an' all that....

He's Got Nobody.

I Got Nobody.

And, 

I'd like to leave Something Behind, so...

'Cuz y'know -- can't keep TAKIN’, gotta Leave Somethin' --

That's What it's All About, right?

So if you don't mind... - and I know you don't - I don't know if I'm gonna win, I dunno, really, 
I don't know if I'm gonna Beat This Thing - 

But I'm gonna TRY --

Most of All, 
I wanna Be in His Corner.


I Love You.

Begins walking away

Love You, Adrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment