Wednesday 6 January 2021

BALLOONS





You know, I had trouble one time when I was in school.

It seemed like every day I got chased by this one kid, till one day My Mother said to me, she said, 

“Just pretend the guy's like a balloon.”

She said, 
"If you pop 'em hard, these guys just go away."



OSGOOD: 
If you've got something to say, just say it.

MISSY:
Ahem. 

(Osgood leans in to listen.)

MISSY: 
(sotto
I'm going to kill you in a minute. 

I'm not even kidding. 

You're going to be as dead as a fish on a slab any second now, all floppy and making smells. 

But don't tell the boys. 

This is our secret girl plan.

OSGOOD: 
Why would you bother killing me? 
I'm not even important. 

MISSY: 
Oh, silly. 

Why does one pop a balloon? 

Because you're PRETTY

You should have a •bit• more confidence in yourself.


Dracula stakes one of his three brides and then turns his attention to the vampire baby she has just made

DRACULA :
Johnny, this is interesting.
I've never seen it work
with a baby before. Never.

I think I might keep it on for a
while.

I hope this doesn't mean
that I'm getting sentimental.


HARKER :
Why did you kill her?

DRACULA :
Who?
Oh. Um...

Because I wanted to see if she would die, I suppose.

Johnny, don't give me that look.
You were a child once.

You know the feeling.

Didn't you break your toys apart to see how they worked?

No comments:

Post a Comment