Monday 23 November 2020

I Am The Doctor

 
 
I cross The Void Beyond The Mind
The Empty Space that Circles Time
I See, Where Others Stumble Blind
To Seek a Truth, They Never Find --
Eternal Wisdom as My Guide.
 
I am The Doctor

Through Cosmic Wastes, The TARDIS Flies
To Taste The Secret Source of Life
A Presence Science Can't Deny Exists - 
Within, Outside, Behind....
The Latitude of The Human Mind --

I am The Doctor

My Voyage Dissects The Course of Time
"Who knows?," You Say,
"That I am Right --
Who Searches Deep to Find The Light
That Glows so Darkly in The Night --?"

Toward That Point, I Guide My Flight

As Fingers Move, to End Mankind
Metallic Teeth Begin to Grind
With Sword of Truth, I Turn to Fight
The Satanic Powers of The Night

Is Your Faith Before Your Mind?
Know Me.
 
Am I.... The Doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment