Monday 2 November 2020

A Woman’s Ego










You know, we're fucked up here. I tell you, Satan's going to have no trouble taking over here 'cause all the women are going to say: "What a cute butt!

“He's Satan!" 

“You don't know him like I do." 

“He's The Prince of Darkness!" 

“•I• can change him."

And I bet that's true, man. I wouldn't give Satan a snowball's chance in Hell against a woman's ego. 

He'd rule The Earth for a day, then we'd see him outside, mowing the lawn. 

“Hey, aren't you Satan?" 

"Shut up." 

"Ooh, Mr. Prince of Darkness, you forgot the edge back there." 

"Shut up." 

You'll see him at the supermarket buying "Tampons, aisle three …" 

"Aren't you Satan?"

"Shut up." 

"You're pussy-whipped!" 

"No, I'm Satan! Grrr!" 

"You're not Prince of Darkness, you're Pussy-whipped of Darkness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment