Wednesday 17 June 2020

WITCHY





Sgt. Yates
So you were there when the witch showed up and took your girlfriend.

Cartman
Yes, it just came out of nowhere. I tried to save Heidi, but it was too late.

Sgt. Yates
What was your girlfriend wearing?

Cartman
She was dressed kind of like me, but had a simple Munich dirndl from Germany.

Rick
And you didn't stop at all to think that what you were doing might attract a witch?

Cartman
Excuse me?! Are you actually trying to blame the victim here?!

Rick
No, I'm just saying that if there's a big fat witch around, maybe you shouldn't walk around in the woods dressed as Hansel and Gretel.

Cartman
Ohhhhh!

Sgt. Yates
Whoa, whoa, not cool, Rick. Not cool.

Cartman
I will have your badge, sir!

Sgt. Yates
[looks towards the camera
Sorry folks, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment